And of course owning an F1 car, a track car!
But realistically, here is my F1 Bucket List. The one's in bold I've done.
- Attend as many Grand Prix as possible (6 so far; 5 Albert Park, 1 Sepang)
- Drive an open-wheel race car
- 2 or 3 seater F1 rides
- Drive an F1 car
- Drive the Nurburgring
Basically, any museum showing F1 cars or Grand Prix history. But these one's definitely:
- Ferrari Museum, Maranello
- Donington Museum
- The Jim Clark Room
- Brooklands Museum
- The National Motor Museum, Beaulieu England
- Hockenheimring Motorsport Museum
- Cité de l'Automobile
- Red Bull Hangar 7
- Driver specific collections, e.g. Bruce McLaren, Michael Schumacher, Fernando Alonso and Nigel Mansell
- Senna's grave, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Senna statue, Imola
- Jim Clark memorial, Hockenheim
- Visit old F1 circuits
- Maranello, Italy
- FerrariWorld, Abu Dhabi
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Various team headquarters (e.g. Red Bull Hall of Fame)
- Go-karting, Kerpen Germany
And finally on the home front, I'd love to have a room or space to display all of my F1 collection. This would go along perfectly with my state-of-the-art sim racing setup. Oh yes ... and my own private racetrack.
What is on your F1 Bucket List?
Please leave your comments.
Thanks for reading.
Pep, F1 Podcast.